Monday, May 03, 2004

Riding a wave of mutilation nowhere near here

Now, I'm as excited as the next person that the PIXIES have reformed and are touring again. They've been sorely missed. They kicked off a mini tour last month that only included small towns and venues. This is understandable, since a stop at a major metropolitan area would cause a riot. (okay, they played Minneapolis, but I did emphasize the word major, didn't I?) But can they please play anywhere further away from Seattle? Oh, they teased us with shows in Idaho and Oregon. And they even played three times in BC alone. But the only show in the state of Washington is...drum roll, please...Spokane, at the freakin' Big Easy. Spokane!

Dammit, I might as well get in line down at the Seattle Center now, because there's no way I'm going to get anywhere near the mainstage when they play Bumbershoot in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home