Monday, April 26, 2004

Oh, sweet toilet

Lisa and I have been working on remodeling our bathroom. Make that our only bathroom, a painful fact at 3am, when you haven't put the toilet back because you're waiting for the tile you just laid to set. A painful fact that in Sammamish, WA, there are no 24 hour diners and 7-11s. Oh, sure, I can go outside and pee in the bushes, but I didn't have to pee. Um, yeah.

Anyway, after what seemed like an eternal drive of looking for 24 hour gas stations, I found one. Of course, you can't use the restroom unless you're a paying customer. My tank was empty, so what the hell, I filled it up before getting to business. Thank you, Shell Gasoline!

We installed the brand spankin' new toilet the next night. (No worries, plenty of restaurants and retail stores to choose from during the day) When the first flush went without incident, I nearly wept with joy.

Update: This post is late, since I forgot all about it. It was saved in draft form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home